Asbury Park Bazaar - Application Guidelines
The mission of the Asbury Park Bazaar is to support local, regional and independent artists, designers, shops, and makers that sell goods that sell handmade, handcrafted, upcycled/recycled/repurposed, fair trade, all natural/organic, and/or vintage. The event is held in partnership with The Market Asbury Park and the Asbury Park Boardwalk in the beautiful and historic Grand Arcade of Convention Hall in Asbury Park. We love Asbury Park's local artistic and creative community and couldn't be more excited to be a part of it.
If you are interested in vending at the Asbury Park Bazaar we urge you to read the following process and guidelines before applying.
The Asbury Park Bazaar is a curated event. This means that vendors are hand selected by our creative team. We look for products that stand out from the crowd and are in line with the mission of the Asbury Park Bazaar. Please only submit one application per vendor.
- To apply, all vendors must fill out the application on our website. Vendors who email us will not be considered. All events are application based except for the Valentine's Market, all vendors are hand selected for this event.
- The application process begins 3 months before the event takes place. For example, the Asbury Park Spring Bazaar is taking place Saturday, May 13th & 14th, so we will announce the application here on our website on February 13th. Vendors will be notified of acceptance/denial within 4 weeks of their application.
- All vendors must meet the Guidelines for Applications as listed below.
Guidelines for Applicants
- Vendors must be handmade, handcrafted, upcycled/recycled/repurposed, fair trade, all natural/organic, and/or vintage.
- Each vendor must be unique and independent.
- Priority will be given to vendors who create high quality and unique items as well as vendors from the previous events whose continued presence at the bazaar successfully aligns with our mission.
- Vendors are not allowed to share spaces.
- Acceptance or non-acceptance for one event doesn't guarantee acceptance or non-acceptance in the future. It's important to keep the Asbury Park Bazaar vibrant and evolving from event to event.
- Your space is not confirmed until all vendor fees are paid in full by the deadline.
Thank you for your interest in the Asbury Park Bazaar!