Asbury Park Bazaar - Application Guidelines
If you are interested in vending at the Asbury Park Bazaar we urge you to read the following process and guidelines before applying. The Asbury Park Bazaar is a juried event. This means that vendors are selected by our creative team. We look for products that stand out from the crowd and are in line with the mission of the Asbury Park Bazaar. Please only submit one application per vendor.
- To apply, all vendors must fill out the application on our website. Vendors who email us will not be considered. All events are application based except for the Valentine's Market, all vendors are hand selected for this event.
- All vendors must meet the Guidelines for Applications as listed below.
Guidelines for Applicants
- Vendors must be handmade, handcrafted, upcycled/recycled/repurposed, fair trade, all natural/organic, and/or vintage.
- Each vendor must be unique and independent.
- Priority will be given to vendors who create high quality and unique items, as well as vendors from the previous events whose continued presence at the bazaar successfully aligns with our mission.
- In addition, priority will be given to vendors with high quality product photos, website/commerce page, and/or a social media presence.
- Acceptance or non-acceptance for one event doesn't guarantee acceptance or non-acceptance in the future. It's important to keep the Asbury Park Bazaar vibrant and evolving from event to event.
- Your space is not confirmed until all vendor fees are paid in full by the deadline.
- By signing up as a vendor, you are signed onto this waiver agreeing that the Asbury Park Bazaar or Asbury Park Boardwalk are not responsible for any injury or loss that may arise or come to the vendor and his/her property while said persons are at the Bazaar premises or during arrival/departure there from.
Thank you for your interest in the Asbury Park Bazaar!