ASBURY PARK Bazaar - fall application 2018
FALL APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!
The Asbury Park Bazaar is a juried arts and crafts retail event. We are looking for local and regional artists, makers, and artisan vendors who personally make and/or design their own handcrafted, handmade goods that are independently distributed and sold, as well as vendors who sell vintage or handmade fair trade products. We also accept vendors that design products that are produced in small quantities in the U.S. The event is held indoors at Asbury Park Convention Hall, 1300 Ocean Ave, in Asbury Park, NJ. All ages, rain or shine.
We only accept online applications. All vendors must:
- Read all of the information below, including our vendor application guidelines (to make sure you meet the requirements before applying) and our Q&A page for additional questions.
- Fall applications are now closed.
- Submit 1-3 images to email@example.com to be considered. Please send only high quality images that are reflective of the work you will have at the Bazaar. Images may be used for promotional purposes as well.
- If you are a company interested in applying as a SPONSOR of the Bazaar, click here for more details.
Asbury Park Fall Bazaar
Location: Grand Arcade & the Concert Hall, Asbury Park Convention Hall
Date: Saturday & Sunday, September 15th & 16th, Noon - 6 pm
- $250 per Single Tented Space (36 available in the Concert Hall): 8 x 8 feet of space, single pop up tent provided and set up/broken down for you; electricity.
- $150 per Shared Tented Space (20 available): 8 x 4 feet of space, single pop up tent that you share back to back with another vendor (tent provided and set up/broken down for you; electricity. Note: If you'd like to share with a particular vendor, please include in your application (both vendors must be accepted into the Bazaar to be eligible for shared spaces.). Otherwise, we will assign vendors to share spaces.
- $150 per Single Non-Tented Space (12 available): 8 x 4 feet of space; electricity.
** All vendors must provide their own Table, Chairs, Set Up, Display, and LED or Battery Operated Lights (Required)
Application Deadline: Friday, August 3rd at midnight.
Non-refundable Application Fee: $15
All applicants must pay the application fee to apply. The application fee is non-refundable regardless of acceptance. You will be notified of acceptance via email asap or no later than 1-2 weeks after the application deadline closes. Upon acceptance, all applications must pay the vendor fee within 3 days of notification of acceptance.