asbury park spring bazaar
Kicks off Mother’s Day Weekend at convention Hall!
Saturday & Sunday, May 12th & 13th, 2018
Asbury Park, NJ-Celebrate Mother's Day weekend at the Asbury Park Spring Bazaar on Saturday & Sunday, May 12th & 13th, 2018, from Noon-5 pm, at Asbury Park Convention Hall! The weekend will feature a shopping extravaganza with 90 vendors, flower & photo booth, hair styling, henna tattoos, live music, DJs, workshops, kids crafts, Mother's Day brunch and more. Perfect weekend for an Asbury Park adventure with mom, friends or family!
- CRAFT & VINTAGE VENDORS featuring the best in local and regional makers, artists and designers selling gifts for mom, handcrafted goods, jewelry, art, home goods, and more. For a full list, see below or visit www.asburyparkbazaar.com/spring-bazaar-2018-vendors
- FLOWER BOUQUETS by Faye + Renee, a Philadelphia-based floral and event design company. Pick up flowers for your mom or sweetie or BYO (build your own) at their flower bar.
- MOM'S DAY PHOTOS with Little Detour Photobooth, featuring a vintage trailer, fun props, and take-home photo strips.
- VIVE L'ACOUSTICA show Saturday with local singer-songwriters Jackson Pines (duo), Tara Dente, Ashley McKinley, and Dentist. Bluegrass and acoustic band Joe Cirotti Trio on Sunday.
- MOTHER'S DAY SUNDAY BRUNCH at The Anchor's Bend.
- MARKET WORKSHOPS on Saturday & Sunday. TBA
- KIDS CRAFTS on Saturday & Sunday, make a handmade gift for mom!
- KINETRIC WELLNESS chair massages on Saturday & Sunday
- HAIR STYLING on Sunday with Boho Hair Salon, a chic boutique salon located in downtown Asbury Park. Boho will be offering beach waves and braided crowns on a first come first serve basis.
- HENNA tattoos by Henna by Marget on Sunday
Both returning favorites and new emerging shops will make up the community of vendors this year:
A Wild Tonic Collective, Asbury Galleria, Ashley's Handmade Designs, Camaroha Sutra, Candlefolk, Chetna Singh Scarves, Colorful Cooks Aprons, Craftique, Dead Seagull Clothing Co., Declaration HOME, Epoch Trading Post, Food Lube, Forested Way, Helmsman Candle Company, Hold Steady Wood Co., Holly Jolly Jams, irinavintage, Jackie Scarpari Photography, Jenna Aliyah, Jersey Girls Bakery, JM Fibres, Josh-n-Ginger, Kabyco Designs, KIWI AND MOCHI, Lakeside Maple, Lazuli Handcrafted, Lovely Little Plants, Mantra Spray, Muneca Mullins, Mystical Blossoms, Oh Honey, Ophelia Moon Jewelry, Outer Limits Hot Sauce, Permanent Vacay, R. Vogler Photography, Rdshadez, Red Bank Chocolate Shoppe, Sanctum Handmade, Sarah Barrett, Stone Cooper Jewelry, The C Glass Studio, The Lucky HoneyBee, Tom Porter Signs and Co., Tripsy Shop, Velvet and Slate, Vice & Virtue NYC, Warmth Soy Candle Co., Wildflower Valley, Woman to Women1, Yankeegirl Art, Yardsale Press
Artesana Pottery, Asbury Galleria, Be Free Creations, Bread & Spoon, Brighter Days Co., Candlefolk, Clariza's Clay Pot Swings, Coreyhudsonart, Cottage By The Sea Woodwork, Crea Designs, Dead Seagull Clothing Co., earthly, East Coast Alchemy, Epoch Trading Post, EVLK Designs, Forage Workshop, Gaby Brooks Designs, GoodFunShop, HachiHouse, Harley Rose Studio, I AM Organic, INES CHAPELA, Jenni Deer, Julia Passafiume Design, Lakeside Maple, Lazuli Handcrafted, Leah Gae Press, Lily's Chocolate Paradise, Love Letters in The Wall, Michele Danielle Art, Modern Hex, Moonage Daydream, Oh Honey, Paws Pet Boutique, Pen and Cob, pleasant valley lavender, Pretty Little Bath Co., Rooey Knots, Salted Gems, Sanctum Handmade, The C Glass Studio, The Gilded Stone, The Motto Organics, Tobin Connor, Tom Porter Signs and Co., Tripsy Shop, Uriel Home + Lifestyle, VG Custom Artwork, Wendy Wrocks 3D Art, Woman to Women1, Yardsale Press
The Asbury Park Spring Bazaar is hosted by Asbury Park Bazaar, Asbury Park Boardwalk, The Anchor's Bend and Asbury Oyster Bar.
The Asbury Park Bazaar is a seasonal market where art, handmade, local goods, and live music converge in the Grand Arcade of Convention Hall, a beautiful, historic, building on the beach in Asbury Park, a unique shopping, dining and music destination on the Jersey Shore. The event is highly curated to bring you only the best in handcrafted goods, vintage, art, and music. The Bazaar is held in partnership with Asbury Park Boardwalk. www.asburyparkbazaar.com