Celebrate Mother’s Day Weekend at the Asbury Park Spring Bazaar: Saturday & Sunday, May 13th & 14th, 2017
Asbury Park, NJ-The 4th annual Asbury Park Spring Bazaar is taking place Mother's Day Weekend, Saturday & Sunday, May 13th & 14th, 2017, from noon-5 pm, in the historic Grand Arcade of Convention Hall in Asbury Park! The weekend is jam packed with fun events and activities:
- CRAFT & VINTAGE VENDORS GALORE selling gifts for mom, handcrafted goods, jewelry, art, home goods, and more. For a full list, visit www.asburyparkbazaar.com
- BUILD YOUR OWN FLOWER BOUQUET with Faye + Renee, a Philadelphia-based floral and event design company.
- MOM'S DAY PHOTO STRIPS with Pop Shop Photobooth, featuring a unique background and vibrant, vintage-inspired photos.
- VIVE L'ACOUSTICA show and Saturday with local singer-songwriters Pamela Flores, Joshua Mark, Jason Kundrath (ex-Hero Pattern), Jackson Pines (featuring members of Thomas Wesley Stern), and Joe Michelini (American Trappist).
- MOTHER'S DAY SUNDAY BRUNCH at The Anchor's Bend featuring music by Joe Cirotti Trio.
- MARKET WORKSHOPS. Saturday - DIY Mother's Day Soy Candles on Saturday, 1-2 pm, and Mother's Day Printmaking Workshop, 2-3 pm
- KIDS CRAFTS, make a handmade gift for mom!
- DONATION YOGA ON THE BEACH with Alexa Rozzi hosted by The Market Asbury Park and Asbury Park Bazaar on the beach at The Anchor's Bend, Saturday at 8:30 am, to benefit Clean Water Action's Rethink Disposable program.
Both returning favorites and new emerging shops will make up the community of vendors this year:
SATURDAY: AATMAJ, Aha Crafted, All You Need Is Cake, Artesana Pottery, Ashley's Handmade Designs, At The Wood Pile, Bell Mountain Naturals, Bittle and Burley, Epoch Trading Post, Finneous & Bean, Forage Workshop, FreeBird Organics, Georgia Varidakis Jewelry, Jackie Scarpari Photography, Katie Anne Stone Designs, Lovely Little Plants, Moonmind Vintage, Myriad Mirage, NADI, Oh Honey Apiaries, Onward Wander Studio, Open Roads: Vintage & Upcycled Threads, Ophelia Moon Jewelry, Rella Works, Robert Melee Prints, Sea Blossoms, Stella + Stosh, Stone Cooper, Sunshine Kates/Mantra Spray, The Lucky Honeybee, Tripsy, UnBeerWreathable Decorations, VG Custom Artwork, Warmth Soy Candle Co.
SUNDAY: Anchored in NJ, Birdwatchers, Boho Luxe Jewelry, Content + Company, Cookman Creamery, Copper Fern Designs, Corey Hudson Art, Crea Designs, Creature Comforts Stationery and Designs, Danielle V Green Illustrations, Dark and Delicate, Dead Seagull Clothing, From The Garden, Homemade Betty, Jenna Aliyah, Jennie's Gluten Free Bakeshop, Maggie Mazzas Art, Makicotton, Midnight Candle Company, Modern Hex, Moonage Daydream, Mudhen Pottery & Soap, Paradox Thrift, Piñe Design Co., Pleasant Valley Lavender, PrettyLittleBathCo, Robert Raia Photography, Ruthie, Salted Gems, Soap for Sinners, West Village Tribe, Whimsical Woodworks, yankeegirl art.
Giving back to the community is at the heart of the Asbury Park Bazaar. Each event benefits a local charity and provides an opportunity for event-goers to help someone in need. This year, we are partnering with The Market Asbury Park to host Donation Yoga on the Beach with Alexa Rozzi to benefit Clean Water Action's Rethink Disposable Program to reduce single-use plastic and foam waste ending up on the beach, our boardwalk and in the ocean.
The Asbury Park Bazaar is also excited to announce that the 3rd annual Asbury Park Night Bazaar will kick off Friday, June 2 and will take place the first three Fridays in June, June 2, 9, and 16 from 5-10 pm. The event will feature independent vendors, live music, DJs, games, food, drinks and more in the Grand Arcade of Convention Hall and Promenade of Anchor’s Bend, which overlooks the North Beach and beautiful Atlantic Ocean.
The Asbury Park Bazaar brings together local artists, designers, shops, makers, and creators in one of the most beautiful locations in Asbury Park - the Grand Arcade of Convention Hall. The event is highly curated to bring you only the best in handmade goods, vintage clothing, art, music, photography, & food. Vendors sell in pop-up tents alongside The Market Stands brought to you by The Market Asbury Park. The Asbury Park Bazaar is held in partnership with The Market Asbury Park, Asbury Park Boardwalk, and The Anchor's Bend.. www.asburyparkbazaar.com