Asbury Park Spring Bazaar at Convention Hall
Mother's Day Weekend, Sat & Sun, May 12 & 13, 2018
Celebrate Mother's Day weekend at the Asbury Park Spring Bazaar on Saturday & Sunday, May 12th & 13th, 2018, from Noon-5 pm, in the historic Grand Arcade of Convention Hall in Asbury Park! The weekend will feature a shopping extravaganza with 90 Vendors, Flower & Photo Booth, Hair Styling by Boho Hair Salon (Sunday), Live Music, DJs, DIY Workshops, Kids Crafts, Mother's Day Brunch & More:
- CRAFT & VINTAGE VENDORS featuring the best in local and regional makers, artists and designers selling gifts for mom, handcrafted goods, jewelry, art, home goods, and more. For a full list, see below or click here.
- FLOWER BOUQUETS by Faye + Renee, a Philadelphia-based floral and event design company. Pick up flowers for your mom or sweetie or BYO (build your own) at their flower bar.
- MOM'S DAY PHOTOS with Little Detour Photobooth, featuring a vintage trailer, fun props, and take-home photo strips.
- LIVE MUSIC: Saturday features "Vive L'Acoustica" show with local singer-songwriters Jackson Pines (duo), Tara Dente, Ashley McKinley, and Dentist. Sunday features amazing bluegrass music by Joe Cirotti Trio.
- MOTHER'S DAY SUNDAY BRUNCH at The Anchor's Bend.
- HAIR STYLING on Sunday with Boho Hair Salon, a chic boutique salon located in downtown Asbury Park. Boho will be offering beach waves and braided crowns on a first come first serve basis.
- HENNA BY MARGARET on Sunday featuring freehand and unique henna tattoos with all natural henna powder (crushed leaves of the plant), sugar, water and lavender essential oil.
- MASSAGES by Kinetric Wellness on Saturday and Sunday
1) Paint Your Fur Baby Workshop with Cassie Bees Studio, Saturday, 12-1 pm (register here)
2) Paint and Sip with Lucy’s Golden Palette, Saturday, 1:30-2:30 pm (registration coming soon!
3) Candle Making Workshop with The Lucky Honeybee, Saturday 3-4 pm (register here)
4) Mother's Day Spring Wreath Workshop with Amber and Earth, Sunday 3-4 pm (register here)
- KIDS CRAFTS, 1-4 pm, make a handmade gift for mom!