Celebrate Mother’s Day Weekend at the Asbury Park Spring Bazaar at Convention Hall!
Saturday & Sunday, May 11th & 12th, 2019
Asbury Park, NJ-Celebrate Mother's Day weekend at the Asbury Park Spring Bazaar on Saturday & Sunday, May 11th & 12th, 2019, from Noon to 5 pm, at Asbury Park Convention Hall! The weekend will feature a shopping extravaganza with handcraft & vintage vendors, flower & photo booth, live music, DJs, workshops, kids art classes, yoga, Mother's Day brunch and more.
- CRAFT & VINTAGE VENDORS featuring the best in local and regional makers, artists and designers selling gifts for mom, handcrafted goods, jewelry, art, home goods, and more.
- FLOWER BOUQUETS by Faye + Renee, a Philadelphia-based floral and event design company. Pick up a gorgeous flower bouquet or build your own custom arrangement at their flower bar.
- MOM'S DAY PHOTOS with Little Detour Photobooth, featuring a vintage trailer, fun props, and take-home photo strips.
- VIVE L'ACOUSTICA show Saturday with local singer-songwriters TBA.
- MOTHER'S DAY SUNDAY BRUNCH at The Anchor's Bend.
- CRAFT WORKSHOPS on Saturday & Sunday. TBA
- KIDS ART CLASSES hosted by Riverside Arts Studio - make a handmade gift for mom!
The Asbury Park Bazaar is a seasonal market where art, handmade, local goods, and live music converge in the Grand Arcade of Convention Hall, a beautiful, historic, building on the beach in Asbury Park, a unique shopping, dining and music destination on the Jersey Shore. The event is highly curated to bring you only the best in handcrafted goods, vintage, art, and music. The Bazaar is sponsored by the Asbury Park Boardwalk. www.asburyparkbazaar.com